Mix all the ingredients, put meat in the pot and wait to taste the softest ribs you will ever try (without exaggeration, we even stopped filming to take a bite). Enjoy!
INGREDIENTS (4 servings):
- 1 kg pork ribs
- 2 spoons of Dijon mustard
- 5 spoons of tomato concentrate (or fresh tomato during the season)
- Dried tomato
- 500 ml dark beer
- 2 chili peppers
- Grated fresh ginger (optionally, a thumb-sized piece of ginger)
- 5 spoons of honey
- Spices to taste (caraway, cumin, coriander, cinnamon, black pepper)
- Soya sauce
- Mix all the ingredients with MixSy to make a barbecue sauce.
- Put the meat in a cold pot, pour the sauce on top and cover (Casserole Z-2850B)
- Turn on the medium heat and cook for 10 minutes (at 160°C on the induction plate), then reduce to low temperature at 90°C and continue for another 90 minutes, covered all the time.
- Shake the pot occasionally.
- Finally, if you wish, remove the cover for the last 15 minutes, pour a little more honey and let excess liquid evaporate to obtain a glaze (15 minutes max.).
- Serve barbecue ribs with vegetables cooked in Wok or with Coleslaw salad.
Chef Petra Gerić