You probably wouldn’t be too impressed if we suggested you have a sandwich for dinner, right? This recipe is sure to change your mind! To make our Beef Sandwich you’ll need a good quality rib eye steak and a little bit of patience, since we’ll also be showing you how to make homemade focaccia!The star of our dish is a great occasional addition to your diet. Beef is rich in selenium, zinc, phosphorus and iron and is also a great source of potassium, magnesium and B vitamins.
Zepter Masterpiece Cookware’s use of superior 316L stainless steel, advanced technology and innovative design enables cooking without water and frying without fats. Food is healthier, yet tastier, retains its natural aromas, flavors, nutritive and biological values and produces no dangerous substances.
Ingredients (for one sandwich)
- 100 g rib eye steak
- 10 g zucchini
- 10 g onion
- 10 g mushrooms
- 10 g tomato
- 10 g arugula
- Blue cheese
Ingredients for home-made focaccia:
- 1 kg wheat flour
- 500 ml lukewarm water
- 3 packs of dry yeast (21 g)
- ½ tsp. activated yeast
- 10 g fresh rosemary
- 2 g salt
- 1 dcl olive oil
- Mix the yeast with lukewarm water.
- After 10 minutes, add in the remaining ingredients to make the dough. Knead 4 times: every half hour until the dough rises.
- After the dough has risen place it in the pizza mold and let it rise again.
- Bake at 160°C for 40 minutes.
- Cover the Quadra pan Z-Q1918 and heat at 240°C for two minutes.
- Add the rib eye steak to the pan and lower the heat to 90°C, since the pan will already be hot enough to produce a grill like effect. Grill for 5 minutes on each side, covered.
- Once the steak is cooked, remove it from the pan and add the onions, zucchini, tomatoes and mushrooms.
- Cook at 90°C for 5 minutes, without adding any water or oil to the pan.
- Remove the pan from the heat source, drizzle the vegetables with pesto and slice the steak.
- Assemble the steak, grilled vegetables, arugula and blue cheese on top of homemade focaccia.
Chef Petra Gerić