- 1 kg of veal rib chops
- 1 tbl spoon mustard
- 1 tbl spoon honey
- Fresh herbs – parsley, basil, thyme, rosemary
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Five-spice mix – cinnamon, anise seed, fennel seed, ground peeper (or Szechuan pepper),
- ground cloves (mixed with MixSy)
Crush all dry spices to make a five-spice mix with the help of MixSy chopper.
- Make pesto as well from all fresh herbs and extra virgin olive oil.
- Season the meat generously on all sides with the five-spice mix.
- Put the meat in cold oval griller, (Z-V3025Z) without adding any oil. Of course, before you even start to cook put the lid on, so you can start creating the sous-vide process.
Turn off the induction and set aside for a few more minutes for the meat to rest inside the griller.
Remove the cover and put the meat on a board, cover with mustard and honey, and finally with pesto sauce.
Serve on the board with Zepter style sous-vide vegetables for all of you to share.
My suggestion would also be to prepare the potato salad and rucola salad with pomegranate and nuts (recipe in one of our next posts on blog).
Masterpiece Cookware superior Zepter metal 316 L, advanced technology and innovative design enable cooking without water and frying without fats, so food is healthier yet tastier, retaining its natural aromas, flavors, nutritive and biological values (vitamins, minerals, proteins, micro and macro trace elements), with fewer calories and no dangerous substances. Cooking with the stackable Masterpiece Cookware system saves food, energy, time and money, but most importantly, protects your health.
Chef Petra Gerić