Vegetable Salad From Wok
Mango is a juicy and aromatic fruit that is indigenous to South East Asia and packed with beneficial nutrients. Nowadays you can buy mango year-round in most larger supermarkets. Mango is rich in vitamin A and beta carotene, which are beneficial for cancer prevention, as well as vitamins C and E, known for their antioxidant properties. Additional benefits also include better digestion, sight and memory!
Add divinely tasting mango to salads or other meals for an exotic touch! Here’s what we did for our recipe.
Ingredients (for 4 persons):
- 400 g rice noodles
- 40 g mango
- 40 g zucchini
- 40 g radish
- 40 g cherry tomato
- 40 g cauliflower
- 40 g cabbage
- 8 tsp. sesame oil
- 8 tsp. soy sauce
- black pepper
- Place pepper (first red, then green), mango, cauliflower, zucchini and soy sauce in a cold WOK.
- Cover the WOK and use an induction cooker to cook for 15 minutes at 90°C.
- Add radish, cherry tomato and cabbage, then cover again and cook for an additional 15 minutes at 90°C.
- Add rice noodles, walnuts and sesame oil. Stir.
- Serve in the Imperial Gold Bordeaux porcelain.
The Zepter Wok is ideal for the preparation of both Asian and traditional foods (roasts, vegetable soups, steam-cooked and fried foods). More importantly, The Zepter Wok ensures your food is cooked in a healthy and safe way. We cooked our vegetables without any water or oil and at a low temperature, meaning we were able to take advantage of all the vegetables natural juices, which are rich in vitamins and low in calories. Like all of our Masterpiece Cookware, the Wok is made from superior 316L metal, which ensures that no toxic substances are released during cooking.
Your gastro-journey can officially begin!
Chef Petra Gerić