To make our particular dish even more flavorful, we’ve decided to use aged steak. In order to achieve the flavor qualities and tenderness of aged steak the meat must be “matured” for a few days in controlled conditions. To age your own steak at home, we suggest using our VacSy System as an aging container and letting the meat sit for a few days.
Using Zepter Masterpiece Cookware we also prepared creamy mashed potatoes and grilled vegetables to accompany our steak. This completely balanced meal is easy to digest and full of nutrients, proteins, vitamins and fibers. Zepter Masterpiece Cookware's use of superior 316L stainless steel, advanced technology and innovative design enables cooking without water and frying without fats. Food is healthier, yet tastier, retains its natural aromas, flavors, nutritive and biological values and produces no dangerous substances.
Ingredients (per person)
- 250 g aged steak
- 20 g zucchini
- 10 g asparagus
- 10 g pumpkin
- 20 g broccoli
- 150 g potatoes
- celery leaf pesto
- 1 g black pepper
- Wash and chop the vegetables as desired.
- Cover the Oval griller -Z-V3025Z and turn the heat on the Induction Cooker to 240°C. Leave for 2 minutes.
- Add the steaks to the pan without adding any oil, fat or spices. Cover and reduce temperature to 90°C, since the griller will be hot enough at this point to produce a grill effect.
- Grill the steaks on each side for 2 minutes.
- Once the steak has charred nicely on both sides, add the rosemary and vegetables to the griller, cover and cook for an additional 5 minutes at 90°C.
- Remove the griller from the heat source.
- Place the potatoes in a casserole Z-2030 and cook for 20 mins at 90°C, without using any water.
- Blend the cooked potatoes using the MixSy until creamy and add the pesto.
- Slice the steak tagliata and season with pepper.
Chef’s recommendation: Let the steak rest for a few minutes before cutting and serving!
Chef Petra Gerić