- Turkey - mantı - stuffed with spiced meat and served with paprika sauce and yoghurt
- China - jiaozi or wonton
- Jewish cuisine - kreplach, small dumplings filled with ground meat or other filling, simmered in chicken soup
- Middle Eastern – shishbarak, a pasta stuffed with ground beef and spices and cooked in yoghurt.
- 500 g fresh, cheese-filled tortellini (or any other fresh pasta with cheese or veggie filling)
- Fresh herbs – thyme, basil, parsley, chives
- 200 g prawns
- 500 g mussels
- A few garlic cloves – I used 4 pcs
- 500 g cherry tomatoes – red, yellow
- 100 g baby spinach
- Pepper, minced
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
Put mussels in a cold Zepter pot Z–2440 without oil, add red and yellow cherry tomatoes, garlic, prawns, 1 dcl of white wine (in your option), pasta (fresh tortellini with cheese), baby spinach on top.
Cover the pot, put on the induction and switch on 160°C for 5 minutes, then reduce temperature to 90°C for another 10 minutes.
After cooking for 15 minutes on low heat, set aside for a few more minutes. The pasta will be cooked by the heat in the pot, absorbing all seafood flavours and aromas. In this way, you will save all the flavours, vitamins and minerals, and at the same time prevent toxins from developing in your food. All that thanks to our unique Zepter technology.
Finish the dish by adding a mixture of fresh herbs and cold pressed olive oil before serving.
Serve the dish in our beautiful Flora porcelain.
Chef Petra Gerić