Using the Zepter system we properly prepare healthy food, with no fats – creating tastier, yet healthier meals.
- Food looks better: color, shape and texture are preserved
- Food is tastier: natural flavors and aromas are preserved (even without adding salt)
- Food is healthier: nutritive and biological values (essential nutrients, vitamins, minerals, proteins, micro and macro trace elements) are preserved. Food does not burn and there is no acrolein, a cancerogenic substance.
Ingredients (for 4 persons):
- 6 carrots
- 4 onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 100 g dried apricots
- 50 g capers
- 5-spice mix
- 4 pieces lamb knuckle
- 500 ml thyme tea
- 1 bunch thyme
- 1 dl olive oil
- Pour purified Edel Wasser water into a pot (Z-1620).
- Bring the water to a boil and add thyme tea. Cover and remove from the induction plate once steeped.
- Season the lamb knuckle with 5-spice mix and add all the ingredients to a cold pan (Z-V3060) without adding any oil or water.
- Turn on the induction plate and cook for 5 minutes at a medium temperature of 160 ° C, then reduce the heat to a low temperature of 90 ° C and cook for an additional 90 minutes.
- Blend the vegetables using the MixSy to make a gravy.
- Serve with seasonal salad in Rio Gold porcelain.
Enjoy this spectacular, yet healthy meal!
Chef Petra Gerić