Although prawns are bigger than shrimps in most cases, they have different anatomy: shrimps have claws on two of their five pairs of legs, prawns have claws on three of their five pairs of legs. Shrimps have body shape with distinctive body bend, prawns don’t. Prawns release eggs into the water, while shrimps brood eggs on the underside of their body. If prawns are very big, they are usually called King prawns.
But you don’t have to know biology to enjoy in this flavorful meal. Using Zepter dishes will provide the best cooking experience for you – it is not only easy, it’s the healthiest way of preparing food. Food will retain its natural aromas, flavors, nutritive and biological values (vitamins, minerals, proteins, micro and macro trace elements), with fewer calories and no dangerous substances.
Try this recipe and tell us how you like it.
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 1 kg shrimps
- 500 g cherry tomatoes (or any other tomatoes)
- 50 g black olives
- 2 dl fresh orange juice
- 2 tbsp. honey
- Fresh herbs (spinach, parsley)
- 500 ml white wine
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- Chili, in your option
- Put all ingredients into a cold pot, cover and cook at medium temperature (160°C) for 3 minutes, then reduce to low temperature (90°C) and continue for another 10 minutes, covered all the time.
- Finish the dish with a mixture of fresh herbs and olive oil which can be blended by using MixSy, Zepter stick blender.
- Serve on Black & White Zepter porcelain plate.
Chef Petra Gerić