If you’re not familiar with burrata, it’s a fresh cow milk’s cheese that is very soft and should be eaten fresh – ideally 24 hours after it’s been made. The burrata adds the creamy factor to the sauce, while the fresh basil adds the flavor punch. We used to the MixSy to blend these two ingredients with some olive oil for a luxurious, yet healthy, component to this meal.
Thanks to Zepter Masterpiece Cookware we were able to prepare the fresh tagliatelle without adding any water or oil to the pan, and therefore preserved maximum nutrient value and flavor. Additionally, due to its 316-L metal construction Zepter Masterpiece Cookware allows you to prepare foods at low temperatures and uses special URA technology to provide a safe non-stick solution that doesn’t produce or release any toxic substances during the cooking process.
INGREDIENTS (4 servings)
- 80 g basil
- 2 dcl. olive oil
- 400 g burrata
- 200 g cherry tomatoes
- 400 g fresh tagliatelle
- Use the MixSy to blend the basil, burrata and olive oil
- Add diced cherry tomatoes and the fresh pasta to a Zepter Z-FP2420-SC pan, without adding any additional water or oil to the pan
- Season with pepper
- Cook at medium heat 160°C for 5 minutes, then lower the temperature to 90°C and cook for an additional 10 minutes
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Combine the pasta with the burrata mixture
- Serve in Royal Gold porcelain
Chef Petra Geric