At the end of a busy week, a comforting meal and a soft palette of colors can turn your kitchen into a quiet spring oasis. This recipe for pasta made creamy with mascarpone and delicious grilled chicken breasts adds broccoli and cumin for pops of colors and nutritional benefits – pleasing for the body and the eyes!
By preparing our chicken breasts at low heat and without adding any oil, water or fats to the pan during the cooking process we were able to retain all the nutritive value, natural flavors and aromas of the cutlets with fewer calories and no toxic substances produced. We were also able to steam cook our broccoli without any water in Zepter Masterpiece Cookware, thanks to specially designed lids that work by forming a water seal around the pots edge and the lid itself, hermetically closing the pot and allowing foods to cook in their own juices.
Striking the ideal balance between delicious and nutritious in under 30 minutes!
INGREDIENTS (4 servings)
- 4 chicken breast cutlets
- 2 zucchinis
- 300 g shimeji mushrooms
- 1 bunch spring onions
- 10 leaves of wild onion
- 1-2 handfuls baby spinach
- 250 g mascarpone cheese
- 100 g white wine
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 head of broccoli
- 500 g fresh tagliatelle pasta
- Filet your chicken breasts and place them in a cold Zepter Q-1918-SC Quadra frying pan, without any oil or water. Cook at 120°C for 3 minutes, then turn the cutlets over and cook for an additional 5 minutes at 90°C, covered
- While the fillets are cooking, steam cook the broccoli in a Zepter Z-1615 saucepan, covered, for 5 minutes at 90°C
- Once the cutlets are cooked, remove them from the pan. Add the chopped spring onion, zucchini and mushrooms to the same used to cook the chicken and sauté for 5 minutes, covered
- Remove the lid and add the mascarpone cheese, white wine and garlic and continue sautéing for 5 more minutes
- Add cooked tagliatelle, finely chopped wild onion leaves, baby spinach and mix to combine
- Serve in Zepter Flora porcelain by plating the pasta first and the chicken breast over top. Finish with cumin, shaved parmesan, crushed hazelnuts and garnish with edible flowers