It's very simple - add the products to the cart and you'll see your discount.
The bigger amount - the bigger discount!
|Retail price||€ 530.00|
|Discount -10%||€ 53.00|
|Total price||€ 477.00|
Medolight by BIOPTRON has evolved from almost 30 years of research into medical light therapy. A 3rd generation device containing a market-leading 108 light emitting diodes, (LED), Medolight generates waves in the field of red light (640nm) and near infrared (880nm), so that we get the most effective biological effects. The wavelengths of light work together to increase blood circulation and lower inflammation so your body can relieve pain naturally and accelerate healing. Photons of light penetrate tissues and cells, activating a whole series of biochemical processes resulting in therapeutic effects for the body’s organs and systems.
Renowned for its repair and regenerative action for muscles, ligaments, joints and tendons, Medolight is non-invasive, painless, requires no recovery time and is suitable for all skin types. Now you can successfully treat and manage your pain and prevent diseases at home for a fraction of the cost. And since Medolight stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, you can even eliminate fine lines and wrinkles from the comfort of your own home.
AREAS OF TREATMENT
Medolight is placed gently touching the affected area or other application zones, (acupressure points), as directed in the user manual and held in place for up to ten minutes per day depending on the medical ailment. Allow the light energy to deeply penetrate until the desired effect of pain relief or increased circulation is achieved. The increased circulation speeds up healing by delivering oxygen and nutrients to repair tissues, while the anti-inflammatory qualities of Medolight get to work to naturally relieve pain.
The following are the main treatment areas:
1. Limb pain
2. Lumbar pain
3. Joint pain
4. Wound healing after aesthetic medicine treatment
5. Additive treatment after trauma and surgery
6. Supportive treatment in refractory chalazion
7. Pain treatment in neuralgia after VZV infection
8. Treatment of nipple fissures in breastfeeding mothers
10. Strains (tears) of muscles and tendons
13. Postoperative period (laser cryosurgery, general and plastic surgeries)
14. Burns, frostbites, electrical injuries
15. Increase the skin’s resistance to atmospheric and mechanical conditions
16. Improved appearance of skin
17. Overload caused by sports
18. Postoperative wounds
21. Aging skin
22. Acne, blackheads
23. Hard to heal wounds (bites, diabetes, gangrene)
24. Trophic ulcers of the shin
25. Sleep disorders
26. Arthritis, osteoarthritis
27. Granulating wounds
28. Facial wrinkles
29. Lower leg varicose veins, chronic venous thrombophlebitis