Casserole (Oval) 6.0 l, 30 x 22 cm, h. 13.5 cm
THE GOLD STANDARD OF HEALTHY COOKING
WHAT MAKES ZEPTER CASSEROLES SO SPECIAL?
Cutting-edge technology with magnificent and a very functional design means that every single detail of the Zepter Casserole range is carefully thought out and crafted with utter precision for the ultimate cooking experience. The result is modern functional pots that protect your health and deliver tasty food. Here are ten facts as to why Zepter’s Casseroles are world leaders:
- PROTECTS YOUR HEALTH: All Zepter cookware guarantees less harmful fats, less calories, but more vitamins, more minerals and more proteins, while preserving the food’s nutritive, biological and organoleptic properties. Medical research has proven that an unhealthy diet is the main cause of all the most serious chronic diseases in the world today, (the obesity epidemic, hypertension, cardiovascular illnesses, diabetes and cancer). An unhealthy diet, erroneous food preparation and bad cookware are the main causes of heart disease - the number one killer in the world. We unnecessarily boil vegetables in water and fry food at high temperatures in dangerous overheated fats. As a result we eat food starved of nutritional value which only gives us a short falls feeling of being full but the hunger returns very fast making us eat too much of bad food. In the process we end up eating too much salt, too much fat and sugar, too many calories and too much junk food. In the long run, this has negative consequences for your health. With the latest innovative technology from Zepter, food can be cooked without adding water, oils or other types of fats at low temperatures, thus preserving the food’s nutrients. This will lead to a reduced caloric intake by up to 1500 calories per week. Just by switching from poor quality cookware and relying on Zepter’s superior quality utensils, you have the opportunity to reduce over 6,000 calories per month.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: The Casserole Pots are masterfully constructed from superior Zepter Metal 316 L. This top quality indestructible metal costs up to 50% more to produce than Stainless Steel 18/10 and is exceptionally more valuable and outstandingly durable. The incomparable metal is environmentally friendly and more resistant to physical and chemical effects and totally resistant to corrosion. Zepter seal of quality is its life time gurantee on the metal.
- UNIQUE COOKING PROCESS: Zepter has developed a coking process where the steam released by the food rises to the top, condenses upon contact with the lid, which is always cooler than the rest of the pot, and drips down onto the food. The process goes on undisturbed, until the food is perfectly cooked. This is called the Zepter Closed Circle, and it guarantees healthy food preparation, without adding water or fats, and always at low temperatures. Not only is food cooked in this way healthier, it also tastes better because the natural flavours and aromas have been preserved, (even without adding salt and spices). The food also looks better because the colour, shape and texture are maintained.
- ZAC: The bottom of each Zepter pot is made from three layers of metal, (inductive, accumulative, conductive). This patented technology is called Zepter Accuthermal Compact (ZAC) bottom and is at the heart of Zepter’s method for preparing healthy food. A unique pressing machine that exerts 2000 tons of pressure is used to join the three layered bottom with the body of the pot, (with no gluing or soldering) making it compact, impossible to separate and indestructible.
- SEALING LID: Considerably heavier than most conventional lids, it fits perfectly onto the pot edge, hermetically sealing the pot during the cooking by a water seal, which assists the Zepter Closed Circle process and at the same time prevents the spoilage of food. The Zepter Lid can also be rested on the Zepter patented Handles, which saves countertop space.
- SAFE HANDLES: The handles on every Casserole Pot are uniquely designed not to overheat due to the patented technology ensuring minimal connectivity with the Zepter Smart Line Masterpiece Cookware body. Their ergonomic and stylish design allows for a comfortable firm grip and easy handling. It is also possible to personalise the handles with a choice of interchangeable handle plates available in several colours, applied by a patented coating method resistant to scratches.
- LESS FAT, MORE VITAMINS: The vitamin C content of a potato if boiled in water is reduced by 60-80%. The same applies for other vegetables and foods losing their nutrition and vitamins because of poor cooking methods and bad cookware. Research shows that cooking with Zepter products preserves 72% more vitamin A, 252% more calcium, 336% more phosphorus, and as much as 83% more iron. It has been found that veal contains 67% less fat when grilled with the Masterpiece Cookware, and chicken 51% less fat. This is good news for people with high cholesterol levels. And it’s also good news for those of us at risk of cancer since 62% of all cancerous disease, (breast, colon, prostate, kidney), is caused by high-fat diets, obesity and poor food preparation using added fat, oils, salt and substandard utensils.
- SAFE NON-STICK SURFACE: Bad quality cookware is the biggest enemy of our health. The most common materials are ceramics, glass, aluminum, Teflon, low quality steel, easy steel, enamel, non-stick coating. These materials can frequently oxidize and rust; cookware made from those materials tends to be thin in construction thus heat burns food easily; and studies have shown that non-stick coatings and similar materials release toxic gasses during heating that are considered to be carcinogenic. Zepter’s nonstick surface is created using a special technology that changes the structure of the metal, free from any harmful non-stick coatings, making it absolutely safe for your health. It is also easy to clean.
- DIGITAL THERMOCONTROL: Guaranteeing full control of the food preparation process, Zepter Radio Digital Thermocontrol is the new outstanding device that enables a completely automated cooking process from beginning to end. The smart technology allows you to prepare healthy food the proper way without having to spend hours in the kitchen. It gives us more free time to do other things we love doing. With the digital Thermocontrol, the desired temperature and time are set in just a few seconds at a mere touch of a button. Once everything is set, the cooking process starts and finishes automatically. The user-friendly dial enables easy reading of cooking temperatures on the scale: Moist or Dry. Coloured fields indicate three temperature ranges: a yellow field for pre-heating, green field for the correct cooking temperature, and a red field indicates overheating.
- ECONOMICAL: Zepter cookware saves time, energy and storage space, but above all, it protects health. The food cooks in its own juices at a low temperature saving you up to 70% on energy costs and up to 30% on food costs, which can amount to thousands of euro every year. Additionally, the pots will not spill over and grease your stove; they are practical for saving storage space and are easy to wash.