GlobHora is the GMT of Zepter’s watch collection. GMT comes from Greenwich Mean Time which was established in 1884 as a global time standard that governs the international timing and time gaps between countries. For time devices, GMT means that a watch is able to indicate at least a second time zone. GlobHora, though, has the remarkable capacity to indicate 24 different time zones.
- Sapphire glass quartz movement;
- Water resistant to 10 ATM, (100metres/330 feet);
- Screwed crown with pusher functions;
- Stainless steel case;
- Blue lacquered indexes;
- Folding clasp in stainless steel 316L with 2 pushers;
- Second time zone, night/day indicator;
- Perpetual calendar chronograph, (stop watch function).